Quick and Easy Multi-Max Alignment
Axle Alignment for Multi-Max Suspension
(A paper-copy of this instruction can be found on page 48/section 10.1 of your owner's manual)
- Loosen the U-Bolt nuts before adjusting the "axle alignment assembly"
- Make approximate adjustments to the adjustment bolt by following the instructions below.
- Tow the trailer straight, approximately 8-10 feet and stop. Make necessary final adjustments.
- Re-tighten the U-Bolt Nuts Firmly.
Adjustment Bolt Instructions
- Turn nuts clockwise to tighten; counterclockwise to loosen.
- The loosening of the rear nut and tightening of the forward nut will turn the arle toward the left side of the road.
- Loosening the forward nut and tightening the rear nut will turn the axle towards the right side of the road.